Downtown Farmers' Market Exhibitor Map & List
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 | 10 A.M. - 2 P.M.
*LAST DOWNTOWN/WEDNESDAY MARKET OF THE SEASON*
DOWNTOWN - WEDNESDAY MARKET
- Lethbridge Exhibition Park and Downtown Lethbridge Business Revitalization Zone announce that the 14th annual Downtown Farmers’ Market will return to the downtown core, however in a new location on 2nd Avenue South between 4th Street and 5th Street South.
- The Downtown Lethbridge Farmers’ Market will be open each Wednesday from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. beginning July 22 - September 9. Aside from a new location, this year’s market will adhere to strict social distancing guidelines set out by AHS, including but not limited to a one-entry/one-exit system.
- The health and safety of guests, vendors and staff is the highest priority when putting on a market. Vendors will be required to submit a signed COVID-19 screening document prior to each week’s market. Vendors and guests who self-diagnose or show any of the common symptoms for COVID-19 are required to not participate in Farmers’ Market activities until you have been given approval and appropriate documentation to do so by a medical professional.
- Mandatory masks and pre-screening for all Vendors.
- No ATM available on site for the Downtown Farmers' Market.
- COVID-19 Rules and Regulations