For guests, the Market now embraces a new look and feel while adhering to the latest pandemic rules and regulations. Featuring separate entrance and exits points as well larger aisles and hand-washing stations. All guests are asked to continue to follow recommended sanitation and physical distancing practices while attending the market. Furthermore, we ask our guests to adhere to the following:
- Shop with purpose - plan ahead with the NEW EXHIBITION PARK MAP or DOWNTOWN MAP
- No limit on attendees per household
- Consider shopping for friends and family (specifically seniors)
- Be prepared to queue outdoors to minimize indoor shopping traffic
- Limit time spent within the market (minimize socializing and browsing)
- Have cash / change available for exhibitors that do not offer e-payment options
(Note: one on-site ATM available in North Pavilion entrance provided by MINT ATMS. ATM will be monitored and disinfected after each individual use. No ATM available at Downtown Market)
- Do not handle any vendor products but rather point to the intended purchase
- Sanitize hands before entering the market (station provided)
- Please stay home if you are not feeling well
- Be advised that for the safety of all participants, guests showing signs of illness will not be permitted into the Market.
- Mandatory face masks and pre-screening for all vendors/exhibitors
(due to health reasons some vendors may have been granted permission to opt out of face masks, if this is the case barriers and signage must be in place)
- Alberta Government COVID-19 App: https://www.alberta.ca/ab-trace-together.aspx
The Exhibition Park Market is open Saturday’s between 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. with priority access being offered to seniors, people with disabilities from 9:00 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. The Downtown Market runs Wednesdays from 10am-2pm in a NEW LOCATION (2nd Avenue South between 4th Street and 5th Street South).
Ready to plan ahead?
Shop with purpose using the all NEW Online Exhibitor Map!